|1. 1155 Bay St. (The Edwin K) built in 1914 by the son of William Kyle.|
10. 1240 Bay St. original Bill's Auto built in 1926. Siuslaw Coffee Roasters
23. 1295 Bay St. (Bridgewater) original mercantile
26. Gazebo Park and dock, sit and relax in the charming gazebo, or watch the river flow by from the dock.
40. 1350 Bay St. see live honey bees busy making their tasty nectar just for you!
41. 1377 Bay St. The Harbor Theater, built in 1930's, now On Your Feet Footware.
110. 180 Laurel St. built in 1910 for the children of William Kyle, Jr.
84. 128 Maple St. (Captain's Lady Trading Co.) built in 1906, original phone company building.
87. 216 Maple St. (Johnson House) built in 1892, this is the oldest existing house in Florence
93. Laurel & 1st Fly Fishing Museum contains a collection of thousands of hand-tied flies dating back to the 1800's and collected from over 20 countries. In addition, this fascinating private fishing collection also includes beautiful paintings and carvings.
94. 278 Maple St, Siuslaw Pioneer Museum Built in 1905, the original schoolhouse of Florence and served in that capacity until 1946. It was then used as the Callison Greenhouse until 1989.
120. Old Town Boardwalk, buy fresh fish in season and enjoy a walk on the new Boardwalk overlooking the Florence fishing docks.